Enjoy your beef patty but after knowing the beef patty nutrition facts. Here we are with some amazing information about beef patties including their nutritional values and ingredients. Ground beef is the main ingredient in beef patties. It is one of the most versatile types of meat to buy, whether you want to use it for spaghetti sauce, meatloaf, Asian dishes, or simple patties. The nutritional values of beef patties made from ground beef, especially the fat content, can be affected by the leanness of the meat you buy and the preparation methods you use. Whether you serve your meatloaf with flour-based bread and fries or grain-free portobello mushroom caps and leafy greens, it can affect your overall nutrient profile. of your meal. Let’s know beef patty nutrition facts.
What Are Beef Patty Nutrition Facts?
Beef Patty nutrition facts are
|Nutrition Facts||Values||% Daily Values|
Note: The given nutrition facts in Beef Patty are based on a serving size of 197 grams, and the % daily values are based on a 2000-calorie diet.
- Ground beef patty nutrition facts per 85 grams are 197 calories, 12 grams of fat, 4.5 grams of saturated fat, 0.5 grams of trans fat, 71 mg of cholesterol, 67 mg of sodium, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of dietary fiber, 0 grams of sugars, and 21 grams of protein.
- Tower Isle beef patty nutrition facts are 7 grams of total fat, 3.5 grams of saturated fat, 15 mg of cholesterol, 470 mg of sodium, 51 grams of total carbohydrates, and 17 grams of protein.
- 4 oz beef patty nutrition facts are 287 calories, 23 grams of total fat, 8.6 grams of saturated fat, 1.3 grams of trans fat, 80 mg of cholesterol, 75 mg of sodium, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of dietary fiber, 0 grams of sugars, and 19 grams of protein.
- Jamaican beef patty nutrition facts per 142 grams are 402 calories, 23 grams of saturated fat, 0.7 grams of trans fat, 66 mg of cholesterol, 538 mg of sodium, 32 grams of total carbohydrates, 1.9 grams of dietary fiber, 1.1 grams of sugars, and 17 grams of protein.
- Homemade hamburger nutrition facts per 85 grams are 197 calories, 12 grams of fat, 4.5 grams of saturated fat, 0.5 grams of trans fat, 71 mg of cholesterol, 67 mg of sodium, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of dietary fiber, 0 grams of sugars, and 21 grams of protein.
- Grilled beef patty nutrition facts per 226 grams are 27 grams of total fat, 11 grams of saturated fat, 122 mg of cholesterol, 791 mg of sodium, 40 grams of total carbohydrates, and 34 grams of protein. Grilled hamburger patty calories are 540 calories.
- Burger patty calories cooked per serving of 125 grams are 340 calories while other nutrients are 23 grams of total fat, 8.7 grams of saturated fat, 109 mg of cholesterol, 479 mg of sodium, 0 grams of total carbohydrate, 0 grams of dietary fiber, 0 grams of sugars, and 32 grams of protein.
- How many calories in a burger patty homemade? Well, there are 197 calories in 125 grams of homemade beef patties. Similarly, the Calories in hamburger buns are 236 calories.
Beef Patty Ingredients
Beef patty ingredients are
- Ground lean beef
- Large egg
- Dried bread crumbs
- Cloves of garlic
- Vegetable oil
What Is Beef Patty?
Well, a beef patty is a round and flat food made from ground beef and other ingredients. It is mainly kept inside the sandwich. Many people get confused between patty burgers and hamburgers. Well, the main difference between a beef patty and a hamburger is that the filling of the beef burger is a patty made of mead or vegetable, whereas the filling of a hamburger includes a patty that is made of only meat.
Beef is naturally high in various nutrients like protein, Niacin, riboflavin, vitamin B6 and B12. Protein helps muscle growth and supports muscle mass while vitamin B12 helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Get to know more nutrition facts on Truelynutrition
Is A Beef Patty Healthy?
Are Burgers Healthy? Though burgers provide protein and other nutrients, they’re not seen as a healthy food option. That’s because they’re high in saturated fat and cholesterol. They’re also often bundled with sodas and french fries, which contain large amounts of sugar and saturated fats.
Are Beef Patties High In Protein?
The majority of the protein in hamburgers comes from the meat itself. Three ounces of cooked lean ground beef contain 21 to 22 grams of protein. So, if you double up on patties, you’ll get over 40 grams of protein, just from the meat alone.
What Is The Nutritional Value Of A Beef Burger Patty?
With a 4-ounce cooked 90 percent lean beef burger, you’ll take in around 225 calories, 12 grams of fat, 5 grams of saturated fat and 27 grams of protein. It’s an excellent source of niacin, vitamin B12, zinc and selenium and a good source of vitamin B6, iron and phosphorus.
Is Beef Patty High In Cholesterol?
For some, there’s nothing better than a big, juicy beef burger hot off the grill. Throw some cheese and maybe some ketchup on there and you’ve got yourself one heck of a great meal going. But beef isn’t without its health risks. Like a lot of animal products, it can be high in salt, fat and cholesterol.
How Much Protein Is In 2 Beef Patties?
Double Hamburger (2 Patties), Plain, On Bun (1 double hamburger) contains 26.2g total carbs, 25.1g net carbs, 19g fat, 22.7g protein, and 373 calories.
In this article, you have learned all about the nutritional values of beef patties. Beef patties are often served as sandwiches, typically in buns, making types of sandwich called a “burger”, or a hamburger the patty is made from ground beef, or sometime between slices of bread. You can eat various side foods with beef patties and they are baked potato bars, vinegar coleslaw, grilled potato salad, tomato cucumber salad, instant pot mac and cheese, and french fries. Now, you can enjoy your hamburger because you have an understanding of beef patty nutrition facts.
What is the nutritional value of beef patties