You may wonder many things after knowing about the cream cheese nutrition facts. Cream cheese! Wow, it is my favourite, probably this is your reaction. But, here we will know the nutrition facts in the cream cheese. This article will explain everything you need to know about cream cheese including its nutrition, downsides, and health benefits and also is cream cheese healthy? Because we are concerned about your health and care for you. Many people love cream cheese as it is a soft cheese with smooth consistency. It has a mild taste and is a popular spread for bread, bagels, and crackers. It is typically made from cream but can also be made with a combination of cream and milk. Let’s know the cream cheese nutrition facts.
What Are Cream Cheese Nutrition Facts?
The cream cheese nutrition facts are,
|Cream Cheese Nutrition Facts
|% Daily Values
Note: The given nutrition facts of Cream Cheese are based on serving size of 3 tbsp of 43.5 grams, and the % daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Bagel with cream cheese nutrition facts of serving size of 134 gram are 379 calories, 11 grams of total fats, 6.2 grams of saturated fat, 0 gram of trans fat, 29 mgs of cholesterol, 534 mgs of sodium, 151 mgs of potassium, 57 grams of total carbohydrates, 13 grams of protein, and 9.9 grams of sugars.
- Light cream cheese nutrition facts of per serving os 28 grams contain 70 calories, 54 calories from fat, 6g total fat, 4g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 20mg cholesterol, 0mg potassium, 120mg sodium, 0.5g total carbohydrates, 0g dietary fiber, 0.5g sugars, and 2g protein.
- Tofu cream cheese nutrition facts per serving are 42.8 kcal calories, 1.8g carbohydrates, 1.8g fat, 0.58g sugar, 72.8mg sodium, 0.75g fibre, and 4.75g protein.
- Cream cheese nutrition facts per serving of 87 grams contains 306 calories, 270 calories from fat, 30 grams of total fat, 17.7 grams of saturated fat, 87 mgs of cholesterol, 273 mgs of sodium, 114 mgs of potassium, 4.8 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams dietary fiber, 3.3 grams of sugars, and 5.4 grams of protein.
- Cream cheese nutrition facts 100g contain 357 calories, 35 grams of total fat, 20.7 grams of saturated fat, 101.5 mgs of cholesterol, 133 mgs of potassium, 318.5 mgs of sodium, 5.6 grams of total carbohydrates, 3.9 grams of sugars, and 6.3 grams of protein.
- Cream cheese nutrition facts 1 tbsp are 51 calories, 5 grams of total fat, 3 grams of saturated fat, 14.5 mgs of cholesterol, 19 mgs of potassium, 45.5 mgs of sodium, 0.8 grams of total carbohydrates, 0.6 grams of sugars, and 0.9 grams of protein.
Click here – What Are Hot Cheetos Nutrition Facts?
Cream Cheese Ingredients
The cream cheese ingredients are,
- Pasteurised milk and cream
- Whey protein concentrate
- Vitamin A Palmitate
- Carob Bean Gum
- Cheese Culture
What Is Cream Cheese?
Cream cheese is a soft, neutral-tasting cheese made from cow’s milk and cream. Typically it is made from cream but can be also made with a combination of milk and cream. First, the cream is heat-treated by pasteurisation to kill any potentially dangerous microorganisms. Then, lactic acid bacteria are introduced, making the cheese mildly acidic.
From there, fat droplets from the cream are broken into smaller and more uniform drops, creating a smooth product. Additives like carob bean gum and carrageenan thicken the cheese.
Finally, a clotting enzyme derived from either a plant or animal source is included to improve the firmness.
Get to know more nutrition facts on Truelynutrition
Is Cream Cheese Healthy For Weight Loss?
This is a keto favorite, thanks to its nutritional profile: Per the USDA, 1 oz contains 84 calories, 8 g of fat, 1 g of carbs, and 2 g of protein. That means it’s a great addition to a meal or snack when you need more fat.
Which Is Healthier Cream Cheese Or Butter?
For some people, cream cheese provides a benefit because it is lower in fat and calories than butter. 2 But it is not always a better choice. In the battle between butter and cream cheese, your lower calorie and lower fat choice is cream cheese—if you compare the bar versions of both products.
Is Cream Cheese Healthier Than Heavy Cream?
While cream cheese does have fewer calories and less fat than heavy cream, it’s not considered low cal or low fat, so it may not be the best option if you’re looking to cut down on either of those. It also won’t work well for whipping.
What’s Healthier Peanut Butter Or Cream Cheese?
Switching from cream cheese to peanut butter is a wise choice, nutritionally speaking. Peanut butter may be higher in calories than cream cheese (95 calories per tablespoon versus 50), but it delivers what cream cheese doesn’t: heart-healthy fats, fibre, B vitamins, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium and phytochemicals.
Is Cream Cheese Full Of Sugar?
Cream cheese, to many of you out there, is nothing like proper cheese, but only a commercial name of a condiment full of chemicals and sugars and such culprits that lead to diabetes and obesity and heart diseases.
Click here – What Are Jello Nutrition Facts?
Is Cream Cheese A Good Carb?
With 9g of fat and only 2 grams of carbs per ounce, cream cheese is one of the top keto-friendly cheeses. In addition to bagels, cream cheese can be used in snacks, such as pickle roll-ups.
What Is Cream Cheese Made From?
Cream cheese is a soft, neutral-tasting cheese made from cow’s milk and cream. Its subtle sweetness, mild tanginess, and silky smooth texture make it extremely versatile: Spread it on a bagel, mix it into cookie dough or cake batter, or use it as a base for your next creamy frosting.
Can I Eat Cheese Everyday?
REALITY. You don’t have to cut cheese out of your diet, but if you have high cholesterol or blood pressure, use high-fat cheeses sparingly. A 30g portion of cheese provides seven per cent of your daily calories and there can be more salt in a portion of cheddar than in a packet of crisps.
Is Cream Cheese Made From Paneer?
No, paneer and cream cheese are different. Though they are both made in a similar manner by separating cheese curds from the whey, they both have different starting points. While Paneer is made just with milk, Cream Cheese is made with a 1:2 ratio of Milk:Cream.
Above, you have learned everything about the nutrition facts of cream cheese in detail. Cream cheese is a spread commonly used on various types of bread. While it is not particularly good for your health, it is rich in Vitamin A and calcium. How cream cheese can affect your health depends on the types you buy. While there are several flavours, we will look at the basic cream cheese flavour that come in three types, regular, reduced-fat, and fat-free. So, this was all about the cream cheese nutrition facts.
How healthy is cream cheese
How much fat is in a serving of cream cheese?