Today we will give you flour nutrition facts in this article. Because flour is one of the things that is used in almost every home. It is a fine powder made by grinding raw grains, roots, beans, nuts, or seeds. It is used to make many different foods. There are multiple types of flour like gram flour, wheat flour, coconut flour, almost flour, etc, and every flour has different nutritional values and benefits. Mostly in our kitchen, we use grams of flour and wheat flour, but here we will give you nutritional values of some four also including gram and wheat flour. Without further delay, let’s know flour nutrition facts.
What Are Flour Nutrition Facts?
Flour nutrition facts are
|Nutrition Facts||Values||% Daily Values|
|Total Carbohydrates||95 g||32%|
Note: The given nutrition facts in Flour are based on a serving size of 125 grams, and the % daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Buckwheat flour nutrition facts serving of 1 cup are 15.14g protein, 3.72g total lipid, 84.71g carbohydrate, 402 calories, 3.12g sugars, 12g fiber, 49.2 g calcium, 4.87 mg iron, 692.4 mg potassium, 13.2 mg sodium, 6.84 mcg selenium, and 301.2 mg magnesium.
- Gram flour nutrition facts in 92 grams are 356 calories, 20 grams of protein, 6 grams of fat, 53 grams of carbs, 0 grams of fiber, 30% of the DV thiamine, 101% of the DV folate, 42% of the RDI copper, and 38% of the RDI magnesium.
- White flour nutrition facts in one cup of 125 grams are 455 calories, 1.2 grams of total fat, 0.2 grams of saturated fat, 0 mg of cholesterol, 134 mg of potassium, 95 grams of total carbohydrates, 3.4 grams of dietary fiber, 0.3 grams of sugars, and 13 grams of protein.
- Coconut flour nutrition facts in 8.5 grams serving are 38 calories, 1.5 grams of total fat, 0.9 grams of saturated fat, 0 mg of cholesterol, 59 mg of potassium, 4.5 grams of total carbohydrates, 0.8 grams of dietary fiber, 1.3 grams of sugars, and 1.6 grams of protein.
- Whole wheat flour nutrition facts in 120 grams serving are 408 calories, 3 grams of total fat, 0.5 grams of saturated fat, 0 mg of cholesterol, 2.4 mg of sodium 436 mg of potassium, 86 grams of total carbohydrates, 13 grams of dietary fiber, 0.5 grams of sugars, and 16 grams of protein.
- Flour tortilla nutrition facts in 49 grams serving are 159 calories, 3.5 grams of total fat, 0.9 grams of saturated fat, 0 mg of cholesterol, 234 mg of sodium, 64 mg of potassium, 27 grams of total carbohydrates, 1.6 grams of dietary fiber, and 4.3 grams of protein.
- Almonds flour nutrition facts in 112 gram serving are 648 calories, 56 grams of total fat, 4.3 grams of saturated fat, 0 mg of cholesterol, 1.1 mg of sodium, 821 mg of potassium, 24 grams of total carbohydrates, 14 grams of dietary fiber, 4.9 grams of sugars, and 24 grams of protein.
- Flour nutrition facts 100g are 340 calories, 115 water, 13.2 grams of protein, 72 grams of carbs, 0.4 grams of sugar, 10.7 grams of fiber, and 2.5 grams of fat.
- Flour nutrition facts 1 tbsp is 0.1 grams of total fat, 0 grams of saturated fat, 0 mg of cholesterol, 8.4 mg of potassium, 6 grams of total carbs, 0.2 grams of dietary fiber, and 0 grams of sugars.
- Flour nutrition facts ¼ cup a is 114 calories, 0.31 grams of fat, 23.85 grams of carbs, 3.23 grams of protein, and o grams of added sugars.
- All purpose flour nutrition facts are 12.36 grams of protein, 1.21 grams of total lipid, 92.78 grams of carbohydrates, 442.5 calories, and 0.28 grams of added sugars.
Click here – What Are Basmati Rice Nutrition Facts?
Flour is only made from gardening raw roots, seeds, beans, etc so, there are no extra ingredients used in flour. You need to add extra ingredients like oil, salt, turmeric, chilli, colors, sugar, etc while making food using flour.
What Is Flour?
Flour is finely grinded raw seeds, roots, beans, or any other grains often used to make various kinds of food. There are three main types of flour and they are pastry flour, cake flour, and all-purpose flour. App purpose flour is made from a blend of hard or soft suitable for all cookery except the finest cakes. Cake flour is the flour with the lowest protein content and it is used to make a cake. And pastry flour is an unbleached flour made from soft wheat, with a protein level somewhere between cake flour and all-purpose flour.
Get to know more nutrition facts on Truelynutrition
What Kind Of Nutrients Are In Flour?
However, white flour is still a good general source of dietary fibre, and is also an excellent source of other essential nutrients, including carbohydrates, amino acids, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, sulphur, zinc, selenium and lipids.
What Is The Main Nutrient In Plain Flour?
All-purpose flour is a good source of iron and calcium, as it’s made up of endosperm of wheat grains. That contains most of the nutritional value, including vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), thiamine and folic acid. It is high in protein, fibre, fat and iron, which play a key role in your overall health.
Is Flour Rich In Protein?
Made from hard wheat kernels, strong flour is high in protein in the form of gluten. Its high protein content gives baked goods their structure and chewy mouthfeel.
Click here – What Are Hot Cheetos Nutrition Facts?
What Is The Main Protein In Flour?
Gliadin and glutenin together represent about 80% of the total proteins in flour and are present in approximately equal amounts (Tatham and Shewry, 1985; Shewry et al., 2009; Békés, 2012; Békés and Wrigley, 2016). Gliadin and glutenin are the most important determinants of the functional properties of wheat flour.
Are There Carbs In Flour?
One cup of whole purpose white flour has close to 100 grams of total carbohydrates while the same cup of grain wheat flour is bundled with close to 90 grams of carbs.
In this article, you got to know about the nutritional values of gram flour, wheat flour, almond flour, coconut flour, and all-purpose flour. As per Nutritional analyses have been carried out on flour samples from New Zealand flour mills. Flour is an excellent source of vitamins, protein, fiber, and complex carbohydrates. It is also low in cholesterol and fat. You can consume flour daily, but if you are allergic to gluten then you need to avoid the consumption of flour. This is all about flour nutrition facts.