You might have eaten fried rice as it is one of the common street foods. But, what about fried rice nutrition facts? Do you know about them? You can read them in our article, here we will also give you the required ingredients to cook fried rice, which is very simple to cook. When you are extremely hungry, then you can instantly cook fried rice, it takes very less time to cook. Also, it is healthy for your body, which you will understand by knowing the nutritional facts in it. There are various ways to cook fried rice, and you cook it as per your own choice or style. You can add only those vegetables that you like while making dried rice. Let’s come to fried rice nutrition facts.
What Are Fried Rice Nutrition Facts?
Fried Rice nutrition facts are
|Nutrition Facts||Values||% Daily Values|
Note: The given nutrition facts in Fried Rica are based on a serving size of 137 grams, and the % daily values are based on a 2000-calorie diet.
- Chicken fried rice nutrition facts per 180 grams are 288 calories, 12 grams of total fat, 1.8 grams of saturated fat, 0.2 grams of trans fat, 106 mg of cholesterol, 354 mg of sodium, 25 grams of total carbohydrates, 0.9 grams of dietary fiber, 1 gram of sugars, and 19 grams of protein.
- Yakitori chicken fried rice nutrition facts per 255 grams are 420 calories, 8 grams of total fat, 1.5 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 35 mg of cholesterol, 1080 mg of sodium, 68 grams of total carbohydrates, 2 grams of dietary fiber, 8 grams of sugars, and 19 grams of protein.
- Healthy choice chicken fried rice nutrition facts per 180 grams are 288 calories, 12 grams of total fat, 1.8 grams of saturated fat, 0.2 grams of trans fat, 106 mg of cholesterol, 354 mg of sodium, 25 grams of total carbohydrates, 0.9 grams of dietary fiber, 1 gram of sugars, and 19 grams of protein.
- Shrimp fried rice nutrition facts per 174 grams are 244 calories, 9.1 grams of total fat, 1.2 grams of saturated fat, 0.2 grams of trans fat, 106 mg of cholesterol, 1130 mg of sodium, 28 grams of total carbohydrates, 0.9 grams of dietary fiber, 1.2 gram of sugars, and 12 grams of protein.
- Chinese food nutrition facts fried rice per 66 grams are 120 calories, 0 grams of total fat, 0 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 0 mg of cholesterol, 0 mg of sodium, 27 grams of total carbohydrates, 1 gram of dietary fiber, 0 gram of sugars, and 3 grams of protein.
- Chicken fried rice facts 1 plate of 358 grams are 24 grams of total fat, 3.6 grams of saturated fat, 0.4 grams of trans fat, 212 mg of cholesterol, 708 mg of sodium, 50 grams of total carbohydrates, 1.8 grams of dietary fiber, 3 gram of sugars, and 38 grams of protein. While chicken fried rice calories 1 plate are 576 calories.
- Calories in fried rice vary with the ingredients. For instance, Egg fried rice calories are 238 calories, shrimp fried rice calories are 329 calories, and chicken fried rice calories are 343 calories.
- Similarly, calories in fried rice also vary with the amount of fried rice. For instance, Egg fried rice calories 100g is 238 calories, chicken fried rice calories 100g is 166 calories, fried rice calories 100g is 163 calories, and fried rice calories 1 plate is 289 calories.
Fried Rice Ingredients
Fried rice ingredients are
- Cooked plain rice
- Baby carrots
- Frozen peas
- Garlic paste
- Vegetable oil
What Is Fried Rice?
Fried rice is a very simple yet delicious food made from already boiled or steamed rice by adding different sauces, spices, and vegetables. There are two types of fried rice and they are veg fried rice and non-veg fried rice. In veg fried rice, different vegetables are mixed while in non-veg fried rice, non-veg is mixed like chicken, shrimp, egg, etc.
How to make fried rice? This is one of the most asked questions on the internet. Well, to make fried rice take a bowl of steamed or boiled rice. Chop the vegetables that you are going to add to your fried rice. Also ready the spices that you want to add to fried rice. Now, take a frying pan, add some oil or butter, and fry all the vegetables and spices. Lastly, add a bowl of steamed or boiled rice and a pinch of salt. Fry it on low to medium flame for 5 to 6 minutes. Finally, your veg fried rice is ready.
Get to know more nutrition facts on Truelynutrition
Is Fried Rice Healthier Than Fries?
Rice also contains more fiber than French fries, which is important for digestion and can help you feel fuller for longer. When it comes to carbs, rice is the healthier choice. Rice, white, long-grain, regular, enriched, cooked and fast foods, potatoes, and vegetables are all high in calories.
Does Fried Rice Have A Lot Of Carbs?
The favorite choice for the term “Fried Rice” is 1 cup of Fried Rice which has about 40 grams of carbohydrate. The total carbohyrate, sugar, fiber and estimated net carbs (non-fiber carbs) for a variety of types and serving sizes of Fried Rice is shown below.
Why Do Bodybuilders Eat Fried Rice?
One of the main reasons bodybuilders eat rice and chicken is because it’s cheap, clean, and incredibly good for building muscle. This is because it gives a good mix of carbs to replenish the muscles right after a workout, with a ton of protein to start the muscle-building process as well.
Why Is Restaurant Fried Rice So Much Better?
The answer: high heat, expert tosses, and something known as ‘wok hei. ‘ As J. Kenji López-Alt writes for Serious Eats, expert cooking with a wok (and the gas range it requires) is one of the main reasons that fried rice from a Chinese restaurant tastes so much better than what you can make at home.
Is Fried Rice Good For You?
Fried rice can be very unhealthy dish given that it is a very carb and fat heavy dish from the rice and heavy oil usage, and not enough protein content — an average restaurant serving of fried rice is about 800 calories. However, it’s easy to make a healthier version of fried rice by portioning ingredients mindfully.
What Is The Nutritional Composition Of Fried Rice?
Serving size of 100 grams of Fried Rice , Fried Rice contains 172.88 calories, 2.56g of Protein, 3.36g of Fat, and 32.55g of Carbs.
Fried rice is one of the most preferred street foods, especially in countries like China, India, etc. it has lots of history but the exact date is unknown on which it was invented. But it is believed that fried rice was invented sometime during the Sui dynasty in the city of Yangzhou in eastern Jiangsu province. But now it is popular all over the world. It can be served either as a main dish or a side dish. Simple fried rice, without any meat or seafood, makes a nice substitute for plain cooked rice at an evening meal. You can enjoy fried rice now because you know the fried rice nutrition facts.
What nutrients are in fried rice