Do you know grape tomatoes nutrition facts? Here we are to provide all the nutritional facts present in grape tomatoes. You might have heard of cherry tomatoes, similar to them, grape tomatoes are also one of the types of hybrid tomatoes. They are half the size of cherry tomatoes, which makes them easier to distribute in salads and eat as a snack. While the lower water content cuts down on the squirt factor experienced by many cherry tomato eaters. Grape tomatoes are preferred by consumers over cherry tomatoes because cherry tomatoes have a thin skin and high water content that makes it difficult to ship them. Instead of further discussion let’s come to grape tomatoes nutrition facts.
What Are Grape Tomatoes Nutrition Facts?
Grape Tomatoes nutrition facts are
|Nutrition Facts||Values||% Daily Values|
Note: The given nutrition facts Grape Tomatoes are based on a serving size of 1 tomato, and the % daily values are based on a 2000-calorie diet.
- Sweet grape tomatoes nutrition facts per serving are 0.6 grams of total fat, 0 mg of cholesterol, 15 mg of sodium, 706 mg of potassium, 12 grams of total carbohydrates, 3.6 grams of dietary fiber, and 7.8 grams of sugars.
- 4 oz grape tomatoes nutrition facts are 20.4 calories, 0.2g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 5.6mg sodium, 44.4g total carbohydrates, 1.4g sugars, and 1g protein.
- Organic grape tomatoes nutrition facts are 27 calories, 0 calories from fat, 0g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 5.8g total carbohydrates, 1.8g dietary fiber, 3.9g sugars, and 1.3g protein.
- Grape tomatoes nutrition facts 100g are 25 calories, 1 gram of protein, 0 grams of fat, 6 grams of total carbohydrates, 2 grams of dietary fiber, and 4 grams of sugars.
- 5 grapes tomatoes nutrition facts are 7 calories, 0.08 grams of total fat, 0.018 grams of saturated fat, o mg of cholesterol, 2 mg of sodium, 1.55 grams of total carbohydrates, 0.5 grams of dietary fiber, 1.04 grams of sugars, and 0.35 grams of protein.
- 4 grape tomatoes nutrition facts are 6 calories, 0.06 grams of total fat, 0.015 grams of saturated fat, 0 mg of cholesterol, 2 mg of sodium, 1.24 grams of total carbohydrates, 0.4 grams of dietary fiber, 0.83 grams of sugars, and 0.28 grams of protein.
- 6 grape tomatoes nutrition facts are 9 calories, 0.09 grams of total fat, 0.022 grams of saturated fat, 0 mg of cholesterol, 2 mg of sodium, 1.86 grams of total carbohydrates, 0.6 grams of dietary fiber,1.25 grams of sugars, and 0.42 grams of protein.
- 8 grapes tomatoes nutrition facts are 11 calories, 0.013 grams of total fat, 0.029 grams of saturated fat, 0 mg of cholesterol, 3 mg of sodium, 2.48 grams of total carbohydrates, 0.8 grams of dietary fiber,1.66 grams of sugars, and 0.56 grams of protein.
- 1 cup grape tomatoes nutrition facts are 27 calories, 0.3 grams of total fat, 0 grams of saturated fat, 0 mg of cholesterol, 7.5 mg of sodium, 5.8 grams of total carbohydrates, 1.8 grams of dietary fiber, 3.9 grams of sugars, and 1.3 grams of protein.
Grape Tomatoes Ingredients
The grape tomatoes ingredients are
- Essential amino acids like valine, histidine, lysine, arginine, and leucine
- Fatty acids
What Are Grape Tomatoes?
Grape tomatoes are a type of hybrid tomato and it is used as a vegetable and fruit. The larger and heartier varieties of tomatoes preferred by consumers were the results of cross-breeding and other hybrid growing techniques. Demand for smaller tomatoes resulted in the development of the ‘cherry tomatoes’, which became a popular item for snacking and salads.
Because grape tomatoes grow in clusters on a small vine, harvesting can be very labor-intensive. The fruit must be picked before a time of its color turns from light pink to a hint of red. You can grow grape tomatoes in any season of the year as they are year-round growing fruits. Therefore, they will be available even when other tomato varieties are out of season or prohibitively expensive.
Get to know more nutrition facts on Truelynutrition
What Are The Healthiest Tomatoes To Eat?
Orange. For the biggest boost of Vitamin A, orange tomatoes are your best bet. They are packed with beta carotene, which converts to Vitamin A in your body. They’re a good source of the antioxidant lycopene, too, which boosts heart health and helps prevent sun damage.
When Should You Not Eat Grape Tomatoes?
Tomatoes, specifically cherry or grape varieties, can start to wrinkle and get soft when they’re on the verge on going bad. They’re perfectly edible but have lost some flavor and firmness, so they taste subpar.
Can You Eat Too Many Grape Tomatoes?
Can eating too many tomatoes cause problems? A. Eating too many tomatoes could lead to large amounts of Lycopene building up in your system. Although Lycopene isn’t harmful and is generally safe, excessive consumption can eventually cause skin discolouration, digestive troubles, body aches, and acid reflux.
Are Grape Tomatoes Healthy For You?
Low calorie, very low in fat, cholesterol free, sodium free and a good source of fiber. Grape tomatoes contain lycopene, vitamins A & C as well as other vitamins and minerals.
Above, you have read all about the nutritional values of all the nutrients present, including grape tomatoes fiber, grape tomatoes potassium, etc, in grape tomatoes. Do you want to grow grape tomatoes at your home? Well, to grow a grape tomato plant, you can not use the seeds directly from a ripened grape tomato. Instead, you need to obtain seeds from the original hybrid strain, because grape tomatoes are hybrid tomatoes. During the 1990s, Florida has grown this plant. He presented the first grape tomato strain, which was the Santa F1. Well, these were the grape tomatoes nutrition facts.