The ground beef nutrition facts will make you vivid whether you should eat it or not. No doubt, ground beef is a convenient way to include protein in your diet but also it contains some harmful components. It can be high in calories and saturated fat, and a high intake of red meat can come with health risks. The main reason to include it in your diet is moderation and managing portion size. Ground beef as well as turkey both are considered good meat to eat because of its nutritional values, provide protein, fat, and a variety of vitamins and minerals. Without taking too much time let us get started and know the ground beef nutrition facts.
Click here – What Are Jasmine Rice Nutrition Facts?
What Are Ground Beef Nutrition Facts?
The ground beef nutrition facts are,
|Ground Beef Nutrition Facts||Values||% Daily Values|
Note: The given nutrition facts of ground beef are based on serving size of 3 oz of 113 grams, and the % daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Lean ground beef nutrition facts of 100 gram serving are 230 calories, 108 calories from fat, 12g total fat, 4.7g saturated fat, 89mg cholesterol, 87mg sodium, 433mg potassium, and 0g total carbohydrates.
- Ground beef nutrition facts 80/20 are 0g total carbs, 0g net carbs, 24g fat, 20g protein, and 290 calories.
- Extra lean ground beef nutrition facts serving size of 85 gram are 149 calories, 42 calories from fat, 4.6g total fat, 2.3g saturated fat, 76mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 400mg potassium, and 0g total carbohydrates.
- Ground beef nutrition facts 1 cup of serving size 123 gram are 215 calories, 60 calories from fat, 6.7g total fat, 3.3g saturated fat, 109mg cholesterol, 103mg sodium, 578mg potassium, and 0g total carbohydrates.
- Cooked ground beef nutrition facts of serving size 125 grams contains 32g protein, 0g carbohydrates, 0g sugar, 0g dietary fibre, 8.1g saturated fat, and 109 mg of cholesterol.
- Ground beef nutrition 90/10 serving size of 1 ounce contains 5.5g protein, 2.8g total lipid, 0g carbohydrates, 49.28 kcal energy, and 0g total sugar.
- Ground beef nutrition facts 85/15 contains 234 calories, 21g protein, 0g carbohydrate, 17g fat, and 113 calories from fat.
- Ground beef nutrition facts 93/7 of one serving contains 0g total carbs, 0g net carbs, 8g fat, 23g protein, and 170 calories. It also contains 170 kcal energy and 0g net carbs.
- Cooked beef nutrition facts 100g contains 250 calories, 35 grams of protein, 10 grams of fat, 5.66 grams of saturated fat, 0.6 grams of trans fat, and 75.8 mg of cholesterol.
You can read many interesting topis on https://findingceo.com/
Ground Beef Ingredients
The ground beef ingredients are,
- Skeletal muscle
- Different flavours
What Is Ground Beef?
Basically, ground beef is a beef that has been ground or finely chopped, and it is also historically been called hamburger since it is the main component of one of America’s favourite dishes. The grinding process tenderises cuts of beef that normally are very tough, and grinding fatty cuts in with lean cuts helps to reduce the dryness and improve the flavour of traditionally dry cuts.
The ground beef is exceptionally rich in high-quality protein, vitamins, and minerals. Therefore, it may improve muscle growth and maintenance, as well as exercise performance. As a rich source of iron, it may also cut your risk of anaemia.
Spoiled ground beef is dangerous to eat because it may contain pathogenic bacteria, which are responsible for foodborne illnesses. Its symptoms include fever, vomiting, stomach cramps, and diarrea.
Get to know more nutrition facts on Truelynutrition
What Are The Main Nutrients In Ground Beef?
Beef contains several essential nutrients including protein, iron, zinc, selenium, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, phosphorus, pantothenate, magnesium, and potassium.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Ground Beef?
7 Healthy Benefits of Eating Beef
- Beef is high in protein and helps build muscle mass.
- Beef is extremely rich in minerals.
- Beef helps prevent iron deficiency anemia.
- Beef contains carnosine.
- Beef is full of vitamins.
- Beef contains natural creatine.
- Beef is very affordable.
Is Ground Beef Healthy Or Unhealthy?
Ground beef and turkey are both nutritious meats that provide protein, fat, and a variety of vitamins and minerals.
Is Ground Beef A Good Source Of Protein?
Lean ground beef is a source of high-quality protein, and you don’t need a lot to get the protein you need. Just 3 ounces delivers 22 grams of protein, along with a healthy dose of iron, zinc and vitamin B12.
What Is The Nutritional Value Of Cooked Ground Beef?
Ground beef, cooked contains 325 calories per 125 g serving. This serving contains 21 g of fat, 32 g of protein and 0 g of carbohydrate. The latter is 0 g sugar and 0 g of dietary fiber, the rest is complex carbohydrate. Ground beef, cooked contains 8.1 g of saturated fat and 109 mg of cholesterol per serving.
Click here – What Are Twisted Tea Nutrition Facts?
Is 80% Lean Ground Beef Healthy?
Eighty percent ground chuck provides a source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients important for your health. However, it also contains large amounts of fat, so leaner types of ground chuck make for a more healthful option.
Why Is Ground Beef Considered Unhealthy?
In addition to its link to colon cancer, processed meat is often high in sodium, increasing risk of high blood pressure, and it is also linked to risk of type 2 diabetes. You don’t need to be as cautious with fresh ground meat.
How Healthy Is Ground Beef For You?
Fact: In moderation, beef and, especially lean beef when cooked properly, has high-quality protein and is a good source of niacin, vitamin B-12, choline, zinc, selenium and bioavailable heme iron. It can be used as an occasional substitute for other lean meats, eggs, seafood and tofu.
How Much Protein Is In 100g Of Cooked Beef?
Red meat is naturally an excellent source of high-quality protein. With 32g of protein per 100g of cooked meat, red meat is an easy way to get enough protein important for muscle health.
In this article you have learned all about the nutritional facts of ground beef. Ground beef is a convenient way to include protein in your diet, and it contains other significant minerals and proteins. But ground beef can be high in calories and saturated fat, and high intake of red meat can come with health risks. Therefore, from now on eat ground beef in a limited amount. And if you are allergic to it, then completely avoid it. So, this was all about the ground beef nutrition facts.
What is the main nutrient in ground beef