If you are a ground turkey lover, then you shouldn’t miss the ground turkey nutrition facts. Because, you should know whether your choice is healthy or not. Now, the question is how healthy is ground turkey. For the answer, we need to level the playing field and compare ground turkey and ground beef with similar lean meat to fat ratios. Generally speaking, ground turkey is leaner than standard ground beef, a nutritional advantage, especially when it comes to heart health. So, roll down to know more about the ground turkey including ground turkey nutrition facts.
What Are Ground Turkey Nutrition Facts?
Ground turkey nutrition facts are
|Ground Turkey Nutrition Facts||Values||% Daily Values|
Note: the above-given table of ground turkey nutrition facts is based on serving size of 4 oz, and % daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your %DV may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Ground turkey nutrition facts 100g serving including calories from fat 24, calories 151, total fat 2.7g, saturated fat 0.7g, cholesterol 71 mg, sodium 61mg, and potassium 357mg. While the ground turkey nutrition facts 1 cup serving are 0 grams of total carbs, 0g net carbs, 16.6 g fat, 34.5g protein, and 296 calories.
- Cooked ground turkey nutrition facts serving 1 cup are 0g total carbs, 0g net carbs, 16.6 g fat, 34.5g protein, and 296 are the cooked ground turkey calories.
- Ground turkey and ground beef both are pretty darn comparable. Therefore, ground turkey vs ground beef nutrition facts are similar. So, ground turkey nutrition facts are 178 calories, 25g protein, 8g fat, and 3.3g saturated fat. While ground beef nutrition facts are 181 calories, 23g protein, 9.9g fat, and 2.5g saturated fat.
- 8 oz ground turkey nutrition facts 93/7 are 7.1g total fat, 1.8g saturated fat, 63mg cholesterol, 59mg sodium, and 0g sugar. Similarly, 93/7 ground turkey nutrition is 160 calories and 70 calories from fat.
- Ground turkey nutrition 85/15 serving 22 lb are 230 calories, 17g total fat, 80mg cholesterol, 5g saturated fat, and 150 calories from fat. Do you know? 1 pound ground turkey calories are 924.
Now, you know the calories in cooked ground turkey 93/7 and also the nutrition facts ground turkey. Let’s know the ingredients used while making the ground turkey.
Ground Turkey Ingredients
Ground Turkey ingredients are
- A Mixture of Dark and Light Turkey Meat with Remaining Skin
- Visible Fat Processed
What Is Ground Turkey?
Ground turkey also called minced turkey is a mixture of dark and light turkey meat with remaining skin and visible fat processed until a ground form emerges. The turkey skin, fat, and meat taken off the bone are processed with additives. So, it turns into a non-pink color with a non-crumbly texture. It is a common low-fat alternative for ground beef.
Ground turkey and ground beef are both nutritious meats that provide protein, fat, and a variety of vitamins and minerals. Because it is less saturated fat than ground beef, ground turkey is the best choice for heart health.
The good thing about ground turkey is that it is not processed meat. American Cancer Society guidelines have recommended a diet rich in plant food ever since our first special report on diet and cancer prevention in 1984. These guidelines recommend people limit their intake of processed meat and red meat.
Get to know more nutrition facts on Truelynutrition
How Healthy Is Ground Turkey For You?
Ground beef and turkey are both nutritious meats that provide protein, fat, and a variety of vitamins and minerals. Turkey is generally lower in saturated fat than beef. As such, it may be a better choice for heart health. Fat-free turkey is also the lowest calorie option if you’re interested in weight loss.
How Many Calories Are In 5 Oz Of Cooked Ground Turkey?
There are 333 calories in 5 ounces of Ground Turkey (Cooked).
What’s Healthier Turkey Burger Or Hamburger?
“Ground turkey contains less saturated fat than ground beef, giving it a more beneficial fat profile,” says Beaver. “In its place, ground turkey instead contains more polyunsaturated fat, which is a protective, healthier type of fat.”
How Many Calories Are In A Pound Of 93% Lean Ground Turkey?
There are 676 calories in 1 pound of Ground Turkey.
While reading this article you became known for the ground turkey’s nutrition facts as well as ingredients. Ground turkey helps prevent cancer therefore, it is a good choice. It is made from extra turkey thighs and drumsticks, rather than more expensive turkey breast meat. It is white meat, so, not more harmful. But large consumption may cause urinary tract problems. Bloodstream, and other infections. Therefore, eat it as per the given limits in guidelines. This is all about the ground turkey nutrition facts.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit NeoAuthors
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit OfsType
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit OwnerSites
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit PetsBee
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit PopularWeby