Hello readers! Hope you all are doing great. In today’s article, we will give you meatloaf nutrition facts. Have you tasted meatloaf? If yes then keep reading this article. If you have not eaten meatloaf, then by knowing its nutritional facts, you can also decide whether you should eat it or not. If you are from the United Kingdom, you might have not heard of the meatloaf term, because in the UK meatloaf is called ‘Haslet’, which can be eaten cold or hot. Meatloaf became a staple of many American diets during the Great Depression because it helped home cooks extract valuable proteins more completely than would otherwise be possible, so more people could be fed with less meat. Let’s come back to meatloaf nutrition facts.
What Are Meatloaf Nutrition Facts?
Meatloaf nutrition facts are
|Nutrition Facts||Values||% Daily Values|
Note: The given homemade meatloaf nutrition is based on a serving size of 183 grams, and the % daily values are based on a 2000-calorie diet.
- Boston Market meatloaf nutrition facts per 289 grams are 710 calories, 49 grams of total fat, 21 grams of saturated fat, 2.5 grams of trans fat, 140 mg of cholesterol, 1370 mg of sodium, 26 grams of total carbohydrates, 3 grams of dietary fiber, 8 grams of sugars, and 39 grams of protein.
- Costco meatloaf nutrition facts per 172 grams are 263 calories, 7 grams of total fat, 3.2 grams of saturated fat, 0.1 grams of trans fat, 45 mg of cholesterol, 937 mg of sodium, 34 grams of total carbohydrates, 11 grams of dietary fiber, 3.2 grams of sugars, and 17 grams of protein.
- Keto meatloaf nutrition facts per serving are 480 calories, 35 grams of total fat, 34 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 220 mg of cholesterol, 490 mg of sodium, 13 grams of total carbohydrates, 2 grams of dietary fiber, 14 grams of sugars, and 31 grams of protein.
- Homemade meatloaf nutrition facts per serving are 264 calories, 13.8 grams of total fat, 5.3 grams of saturated fat, 95.6 mg of cholesterol, 528.4 mg of sodium, and 236.8 mg of potassium. 20.6 grams of total carbohydrates, 1.1 grams of dietary fiber, 9.1 grams of sugar, and 13.8 grams of protein.
- How many calories are in a slice of meatloaf 1 inch? Well, the total calories in a slice of 1 inch meatloaf are 285.1 calories. How much protein is a slice of meatloaf? In a slice of meatloaf total protein is 17 grams.
- Calories in homemade meatloaf with lean beef are about 225 calories while meatloaf calories 8 oz are 338 calories. Similarly, meatloaf calories 4 oz are 169 calories while meatloaf calories per ounce are 42 calories.
Meatloaf ingredients are
- Ground Meat
- Bread Crumbs
- Brown Sugar
- Black Pepper
What Is Meatloaf?
Well, meatloaf is a popular dish made from ground meat seasoned and baked in the form of a loaf. Meatloaf, in short, is a traditional dish in Germany, Scandinavia, and Belgium, a close relative of the Dutch Gehaktbal. There are numerous recipes on the internet telling you how to make a meatloaf, many of which incorporate regional or cultural ingredients such as Italian dry spices or a Midwestern ketchup-based glaze. American meatloaf comes from ground meat, which has been mixed with ground pork and cornmeal since colonial days among German-Americans in Pennsylvania.
Currently, meatloaf is considered by many as the quintessential “comfort food.” Accompanied by mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, and other traditional side dishes, meatloaf is often associated with nostalgic memories of family dinner tables. It is also a versatile dish since it can be served as leftovers for several days or sliced cold for lunchbox sandwiches.
Get to know more nutrition facts on Truelynutrition
Is Meatloaf Healthy On A Diet?
Though tasty, the hearty combo of ground meat, onions, breadcrumbs, and a slathering of ketchup is typically packed with calories, saturated fat, sodium, and added sugar. The truth is, classic meatloaf falls flat nutritionally, and it’s difficult to work into a healthy diet.
What Is The Nutrition Facts Of Basic Meatloaf?
Nutrition information per serving: 276 Calories; 80.1 Calories from fat; 8.9g Total Fat (3.5 g Saturated Fat; 0.2 g Trans Fat; 0.5 g Polyunsaturated Fat; 3.6 g Monounsaturated Fat;) 115 mg Cholesterol; 630 mg Sodium; 19 g Total Carbohydrate; 0.5 g Dietary Fiber; 8.4 g Total Sugars; 28 g Protein; 6 g Added Sugars; 33.1 …
What Is The Benefit Of Eating Meatloaf?
Consumption of homemade meatloaf helps reduce the amount of hazardous elements like sodium, saturated fat, cholesterol, food additives, etc., entering our body. This helps lower the chances of health complications.
Is Meatloaf High In Carbs?
Meatloaf, beef (3 ounce) contains 9.6g total carbs, 9.2g net carbs, 11.1g fat, 13g protein, and 192 calories.
Meatloaf is one of the popular foods consumed by many people from different countries, especially from the United States. It is traditionally made with ground beef or a mix of ground beef, pork, and veal, and is often too high in fat and sodium to be considered healthy. However, you can make this dish at home using healthy ingredients to turn this meatloaf into a healthy dish. It’s easy to make, packed with wholesome ingredients, and served with mashed potatoes, sides, and fruit. You can easily adjust toppings and spices based on availability. Well, have fun and enjoy your meatloaf dish without thinking too much about meatloaf nutrition facts, because you already know them.