Wow! What an instant energy provider mountain dew is. But do you know mountain dew nutrition facts? If not then don’t worry, because here I am going to give you the nutrition facts of mountain dew. Many people consume mountain dew occasionally but there are also a few percentages of people who consume it regularly. There is a suggestion for those who consume any soft drink including mountain dew daily, it is not healthy for them and it will increase their blood sugar and weight. Let’s know about the mountain dew nutrition facts.
What Are Mountain Dew Nutrition Facts?
Mountain dew nutrition facts are
|Mountain Dew Nutrition Facts||Values||% Daily Values|
|Total Carbohydrates||46 g||15%|
Note: The given mountain dew nutrition facts are based on serving size of 1 can of 347 grams, and the % daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- The popular type of mountain type is mountain dew rise, so, the mountain dew rise nutrition facts of serving 1 can are 25 calories, 0 grams of fat, 180 milligrams of sodium, 5 grams of carbohydrates, 3 grams of sugar, 0 grams of added sugar, and 0 grams of protein.
- 20 oz mountain dew nutrition facts are 290 calories, total at 0.000g, cholesterol 0 mg, sodium 85 mg, total carbohydrate 77.00g, dietary fiber, 00g, sugars 77.00g, and protein 0.00g.
- The new version of mountain dew is diet mountain dew, which became very popular in less time. The diet mountain dew nutrition facts serving 1 8 bottles are total fat 0g, sodium 50 mg, protein 0g, calcium 0mg, iron 0g, vitamin A 0%, and vitamin C 0 mg.
- Another type of mountain dew is hard mountain dew. And the hard mountain dew nutrition facts serving 1 can are 100 calories, 0g sugar, unknown carbs, and 5% of ABV. While talking about the mountain dew hard seltzer nutrition facts, it contains zero caffeine, no added sugar, 2.2 g of total carbs, and 100 calories.
- According to serving size, the mountain dew nutrition facts 12 oz are 0g total fat, 60 mg sodium, 46g total sugar, 46g added sugars and 0g protein. And mountain dew nutrition facts 16 oz are 62g total carbs, 220 calories, 0g protein, 62g net carbs, and 0g fat.
- Mountain dew nutrition facts caffeine is 54 mg in 12 fl oz of diet mountain dew. And mountain dew nutrition facts sugar is 46 g in one can.
Well, now you know about 20 oz mountain dew nutrition facts caffeine as well as mountain dew nutrition facts 8 oz in detail. Let’s know which ingredients are present in mountain dew.
Mountain Dew Ingredients
Mountain dew ingredients are
- Carbonated Water
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Concentrated Orange Juice
- Citric Acid
- Natural flavors
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Citrate
- Brominated Vegetable Oil
- Gum Arabic
- Calcium Disodium EDTA
- Erythorbic Acid
What Is Mountain Dew?
Mountain dew is a carbonated soft drink produced and owned by PepsiCo. The original formula was invented in Tennessee in 1940 by beverage bottlers Barney and Ally Hartman. A revised formula was created in 1958 by Bill Bridgforth.
There is no such thing as a healthy soda. However, mountain dew is the worst type of soda that you can drink. Dentists stated that this soft drink causes the teeth to decay at an astonishing rate. In fact, any soda contained drink can be just as damaging to the teeth as meth2.
It may make for a delicious and refreshing drink, but the popular soft drink actually does more harm to your body than it does. Therefore, avoid it or consume a limited amount.
Get to know more nutrition facts on Truelynutrition
How Much Sugar Is In A 12 Oz Can Of Mountain Dew?
A 12 oz can of Coca-Cola contains 39 grams of sugar. A 20 oz bottle of Mountain Dew contains 77 grams of sugar.
How Much Carbs Is In A 12 Oz Can Of Mountain Dew?
Non-alcoholic Beverages Mountain Dew 12 Oz (1 serving) contains 38g total carbs, 38g net carbs, 0g fat, 0g protein, and 140 calories.
How Much Sugar Is In A Can Of Mtn Dew?
Per Can: 170 Calories. 0g Sat fat, 0% DV. 60mg Sodium, 3% DV. 46g Sugars.
What’s Really In Mountain Dew?
In its primary market of the United States, the ingredient composition of Mountain Dew is listed as: “carbonated water, high-fructose corn syrup (in much of the U.S.), concentrated orange juice, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium benzoate, caffeine, sodium citrate, erythorbic acid, gum Arabic.
What Mountain Dew Does To Your Body?
The sugar in Mountain Dew is primarily high-fructose corn syrup, a processed and cheaper alternative to sugar. Not only does this syrup spike your blood sugar faster, making you feel unwell and damaging your health, but it also has induced metabolic problems and brain signaling changes in research studies (9).
So, in this article, you have learned about the mountain dew can nutrition facts along with its ingredients in detail. According to health experts, the mountain dew can cause a variety of illnesses and ailments, especially for those who enjoy the drink daily. Daily consumption of mountain dew leads to rapid tooth decay, increased blood sugar, obesity, diabetes, skin lesions, nerve disorder, muscle problems, and memory loss. So, to escape from such health conditions, avoid mountain dew or consume it in less amounts. After reading this article you became well aware of the mountain dew nutrition facts.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit FindingCEO
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit FindProsCons
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit Flagizzy
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit GetDailyBuzz
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit GetDailyTech