Till now there are so many controversies regarding the Nutella nutrition facts. But, today we will see the exact nutrition facts which are given on the bottle including its ingredients. In the past, a photo of Nutella ingredients went viral on the internet and due to this Nutella faced tremendous loss. Nutella is sweet in taste, therefore most children are too inclined toward it. It is because sweets are addictive in nature. It is very easy to eat, just spread it on the brown bread and eat. But excessive consumption of Nutella has some side effects, which will be discussed below. Let’s proceed to know the Nutella nutrition facts.
What Are Nutella Nutrition Facts?
Nutella nutrition facts are
|Nutella Nutrition Facts||Values In Grams|
|Saturated Fatty Acids||10.6 g|
|Alimentary Fibre||3 g|
Note: The above-given Nutella nutrition facts per 100 g of Nutella jar.
- If you of those who want to know is Nutella healthy. Yes, but in limited amounts, because it contains saturated fat and sugar, it also supplies a good amount of key vitamins and minerals that you need for good health.
- A Nutella serving size of two tablespoons contains 200 calories, 12 grams fat, 4 grams saturated fat, 15 milligrams sodium, 23 grams carbohydrates, 21 grams of sugars, and 2 grams of protein.
- Also, when you search about the Nutella nutrition facts vs peanut butter, then you will find that a serving of peanut butter of two tablespoons contains 188 calories, 16 grams fat, 3 grams saturated fat, 8 grams carbs, 2 grams sugars, 7 grams protein, and varying amounts of sodium.
- Similarly, when you consider Nutella vs any nut butter, plain nut butter generally has more healthy fats and protein and fewer carbs and sugars.
- People are always concerned about sugar intake, so, the Nutella sugar content is 21 grams in one serving of it. Which is 84 calories, or just about all you are going to get for the full day, so, the recommendation is for the maximum daily amount. You should always shoot for less.
Now, let’s know from which ingredients the Nutella is made.
The Nutella ingredients are
- Palm Oil
- Skimmed Milk Powder
- Fat-reduced Cocoa
- Lecithins means Soys
What Is Nutella?
Nutella is a brand of sweetened hazelnut cocoa spread. It is manufactured by the Italian company called Ferrero and was first introduced in 1964, although its first iteration dates to 1963.
Nutella is often advertised as a quick and simple way to make a tasty, kid-friendly breakfast. Commercials highlight its “Simple” and “Quality” ingredients, such as hazelnuts and skim milk, but never mention the ingredient that makes up the majority of the spread which are sugar and fat. While there is no question that Nutella tastes good, it should not be considered a healthy ingredient.
Nutella is described as a hazelnut and chocolate spread, although it is mostly made of sugar and palm oil. Therefore, consuming Nutella in high amounts may cause serious health conditions.
Now, the question is should you eat Nutella? Like any high-sugar food, Nutella should be viewed as a treat. The problem is that people often use it more as a breakfast spread than as a dessert. Consuming Nutella every day will increase the amount of added sugar in your diet, and most people already consume much more added sugar than is recommended.
Get to know more nutrition facts on Truelynutrition
Is It Healthy To Eat Nutella?
Though the spread contains saturated fat and sugar, it also supplies a good amount of key vitamins and minerals that you need for good health. The hazelnuts in Nutella might also boost the health of your heart, making it a fairly nutritious food to occasionally incorporate into your healthy eating plan.
Is Nutella Healthier Than Peanut Butter?
Bottom Line: Without hesitation, Peanut Butter is the ‘healthier’ alternative to Nutella. Peanut Butter is lower in sugar, higher in protein and often lower in your unhealthy fats.
How Many Carbs And Sugar Are In Nutella?
A serving of Nutella (two tablespoons) contains 200 calories, 12 grams fat, 4 grams saturated fat, 15 milligrams sodium, 23 grams carbohydrates, 21 grams sugars, and 2 grams of protein.
How Much Sugar Is In A Spoonful Of Nutella?
On its website, Nutella says each tablespoon has 100 calories, six grams of fat and 11 grams of sugar.
Now, you know about Nutella nutrition facts and ingredients in detail. And from this, you have to understand that Nutella is not a part of a healthy breakfast as you consider the ingredients. Because it is highly processed and filled with sugar, unhealthy fats, and artificial flavor. Therefore, all benefits from the nuts are negated by the other ingredients. The side effects of Nutella after consuming it in high amounts every day are weight gain, and the risk of many chronic diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers. Therefore, eat wisely even after knowing the Nutella nutrition facts.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit clearchit
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit giveve
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit searchitz