“Freedom From Thirst” you know is the tagline of Sprite but you may be unaware of Sprite nutrition facts. Because you always focus on consuming rather than consciously consuming. So, to make you aware of what you are eating and drinking I am going to give you the nutrition facts about Sprite. According to various surveys and studies, all kinds of sodas including Sprite are consumed more in the summer season as compared to other seasons. Because they are cool and refreshing, and hence make you fresh and relaxed in the heat. Let me tell you about sprite nutrition facts.
What Are Sprite Nutrition Facts?
Sprite nutrition facts are
|Sprite Nutrition Facts||Values||% Daily Values|
|Calories From fat||0||0|
Note: The given nutrition facts of sprite are based on serving 1 cup of 341 grams and the % daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Sprite can nutrition facts of 12 fl oz are total fat 0g, sodium 65mg, total carbohydrate 38g, total sugar 38g, added sugar 38g, and protein 0g.
- Sprite zero nutrition facts of 1 can of 355 grams are 0 calories, total fat 0g, saturated fat 0g, trans fat 0g, polyunsaturated fat 0g, monounsaturated fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg, sodium 21 mg, total carbohydrate 0g, dietary fiber 0g, sugars 0g, and 0.4g protein.
- Sprite zero nutrition facts of 2 cans of 710 grams are 0 calories, total fat 0g, saturated fat 0g, trans fat 0g, polyunsaturated fat 0g, monounsaturated fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg, sodium 42 mg, total carbohydrate 0g, dietary fiber 0g, sugar 0g, and protein 0.7g.
- Sprite cranberry nutrition facts of 1 can of 369 grams are 151 calories, total fat 0g, saturated fat 0g, trans fat 0g, polyunsaturated fat 0g, monounsaturated fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg, sodium 37 mg, potassium 3.7mg, total carbohydrates 38g, and protein 0.3g.
- Mcdonals sprite nutrition facts 1 can are 230 calories, total fat 0g, saturated fat 0g, trans fat 0g, cholesterol omg, sodium 130mg, total carbohydrates 69g, dietary fiber 0g, sugar 69g, and protein 0g.
So, you know about 1 can of sprite nutrition facts and also sprite fat, sprite sugar, and sprite zero. Let’s know the ingredients of the sprite.
Sprite ingredients are
- Carbonated Water
- Citric Acid
- Acidity Regulators
- Natural Lemon and Lime Flavourings
What Is Sprite?
Sprite is a colorless, lemon-flavored soft drink created by The Coca-Cola Company. T comes in different flavors such as Cranberry, Grape, Orange, tropical, ginger, and vanilla. Sprite was first introduced as Fanta Klare Zitrone in 1959 in West Germany and was introduced in the United States under the current brand in 1961.
Crisp, refreshing, and clean-tasting, the sprite is a lemon and lime-flavored soft drink. It first hit shop shelves back in 1961 and today it’s sold in more than 190 countries.
There is nothing quite like a refreshing glass of sprite. The lemon-lime soda beverage has become a popular drink for its sweet and fizzy taste, but health experts say that it’s actually responsible for causing negative effects on your body.
Just because Sprite is colorless and caffeine-free doesn’t mean that it’s a healthy drink. Preservatives like sodium citrate, sodium benzoate, and high fructose corn syrup are responsible for their delicious taste.
Get to know more nutrition facts on Truelynutrition
What Kind Of Sugar Is In Sprite?
This reduced calorie content by 30%. Now, Coca-Cola has confirmed to BeverageDaily that it has ditched the sugar and stevia combination in regular Sprite, instead using a combination of sugar, acesulfame K and aspartame to sweeten the drink.
Are Sprite Drinks Healthy?
Most people should limit Sprite and other sodas
Excessive added sugar intake has been linked to an increased risk of weight gain, diabetes, and heart disease, as well as other health conditions.
Is Sprite A Healthy Soda?
As research shows, Sprite is close to being the healthiest soda but doesn’t manage to win against Sierra Mist. With 146 calories, 37 g of carbs, and 33 mg of sodium in one can, the difference is small.
Is Sprite Good For Weight Loss?
The excess sugar in regular soda tacks on extra calories but does little to actually fill you up and doesn’t add any nutrition to your diet, so is not a great choice to help you drop pounds.
Is Sprite Healthier Than Coke?
Coke has more proportionately more sugar than Sprite does. That being said, they’re both pretty bad for your health, and neither have any real benefits.
This article has given you detailed information about the nutrition facts and the ingredients. Keep in mind that excessive citric acid intake can cause tooth enamel erosion, which will eventually lead to tooth decay. Like citric acid, consuming too much sodium benzoate can cause health problems, like irritation in the mouth and hives. Sprite can also cause DNA damage because it contains sodium benzoate derived from petroleum, which has been linked to DNA damage and neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases. So, this was all about the sprite nutrition facts.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit TallestClub
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit TechnicalWidget
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit TechnoDriller
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit TechsBoy
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit TechyXL
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit Bigbii