A Twisted tea is healthier than many other drinks but still, you can’t ignore the twisted tea nutrition facts. You must know the nutrition facts of what you are going to eat, don’t eat or drink as per your choice but as per your body requirements. Twisted tea is older but it has picked up in the recent year 2020. As you all know that higher population consumes different beverages and every beverage has different nutrition facts and ingredients. Therefore, let’s start to know the twisted tea nutrition facts.
What Are Twisted Tea Nutrition Facts?
The twisted tea nutrition facts are
|Twisted Tea Nutrition Facts||Values In Grams||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0|
|Total Carbohydrate||25.3 g||9%|
Note: The above-given nutrition facts on twisted tea original are based on a serving of a bottle of 12 fl. Oz.
- As per the name twisted, twisted tea is a twist given to your regular iced tea, blended with multiple flavored ingredients along with 4 to 5% alcohol by volume.
- With the vibrant orange hue, this drink comes in different flavors and is inexpensive compared to wine and other beer. You can get refreshingly smooth lemon iced tea, half portion brewed tea, half portion lemonade, mango, cinnamon, peach, etc.
- The 24 oz twisted tea nutrition facts include 440 calories, 62 g carbs, 0 g fats, and 0 g proteins. This crisp and refreshing flavor can always be shared with your pals as a welcome drink.
- If you want to know about the twisted tea light nutrition facts, then they include 8.8 g of total carbohydrate, 0 g of dietary fiber, 6.2 g of sugars, and 0 g of protein. Despite its name, twisted tea light contains fewer calories than the original one. It contains less sugar and less sodium than the original, which means the tea has fewer calories.
- Twisted tea slightly sweet nutrition facts are sodium of 12 mg, total carbohydrates of 8.8 g, sugars of 6.2 g, and dietary fiber of 0 g.
Let’s know which ingredients are used in the twisted tea.
Twisted Tea Ingredients
The twisted tea ingredients are
- Tea Leaves
What Is Twisted Tea?
Twisted tea is originally refreshing smooth hard iced tea made with real brewed black tea and a twist of natural lemon flavor. It is non-carbonated, naturally sweetened, and has 5% ABV. Its original flavor was the brand’s take on a Southern sweet tea with a twist of lemon, though the brand has since expanded its product line.
Twisted tea is owned by beverage giant Boston Beer Company. It is known as one of the country’s largest brewers and for its crucial role in the emergence of the craft brewing industry with its famous Samuel Adams Boston Lager.
Twisted tea was released by Boston Beer as BoDeans Twisted Tea in 2000, but an indie rock band from Milwaukee called BoDeans came to a settlement late that year, and the name was dropped from the product.
According to the manufacturers of the twisted tea, this tea is brewed with real tea leaves, meaning “Twea” is slightly caffeinated. And while a 12-ounce can of tea has approximately 30 mg of caffeine, a cup of coffee is estimated to have around 100 mg.
Get to know more nutrition facts on Truelynutrition
Is There A Lot Of Sugar In Twisted Tea?
Twisted Tea is made with freshly extracted tea leaves and about 6.17 grams of sugar. The strong Iced Tea Malt Beverage is the best drink to have while watching sports at a party.
Do Twisted Teas Have Carbs?
The most common type of Twisted Tea, the 12oz Original has 25.9 grams of carbohydrates which equates to 12% of your daily intake if you are aiming for 100 or less grams per day.
Is Twisted Tea Sugar Free?
Twisted Tea Light, Hard Iced Tea has 0.0 grams of sugar.
Is Twisted Tea Sweet Or Unsweetened?
Hard Iced Tea with Half the Sugar and Sweetness
Slightly Sweet is our ode to those who don’t want it too sweet, but maybe just a lil bit. Half the sugar and sweetness of original, with all the twist. Packaging Options: 6 Pack 12oz Bottles.
Is Twisted Tea Stronger Than Beer?
Are Twisted Teas stronger than beer? No, Twisted Teas aren’t stronger than beer because they have the same alcohol percentage. Standard beer in cans and Twisted Teas have about five percent ABV. Can people under 21 drink Twisted Tea.
So, you know that the twisted tea is a mix of real brewed tea and lemonade. This refreshing drink has the original flavor and is good to share with friends. But, when you go to buy it from a shop or online they ask your age because to buy twisted tea you must have completed 21 years. It is because it contains alcohol by volume which varies between 4 to 5%, and you know excessive consumption of alcohol is harmful to health. Other than alcohol, twisted tea also provides you with 194 calories and 25.9 g of carbs. Excessive consumption of twisted tea can cause nausea, headache, and dehydration. This was all about the twisted tea nutrition facts.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit restartto
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit mixbu
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit zoominks