Hello friends! Today I will know about the vitamin water nutrition facts in detail. When you go to buy a bottle of vitamin water, then their brilliant branding makes it seem like some sort of miracle elixir. At first, Vitaminwater seems healthy and hydrating. The names of the different flavors might even make you feel better about yourself. Who does not like the promise of energy, renewal, or your personal favorite, essential? But there is nothing very “essential” about it. Without taking too much time let’s start and know about the vitamin water nutrition facts.
What Are Vitamin Water Nutrition Facts?
Vitamin Water Nutrition facts are
|Vitamin Water Nutrition||Values||% Daily Values|
Note: The given nutrition facts are based on the serving size of 1 bottle and the % daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Vitamin water nutrition facts information make you well aware of what you are eating. So, they are sodium 0mg, total carbohydrate 27g, total sugar 27g, includes 27g, added sugar 27g, iron 0.1mg, and protein 0g.
- Vitamin water acai blueberry pomegranate nutrition facts of 1 bottle are calories 0, total fat 0g, sodium 0mg, total carbohydrate 33g, and total sugar 32g.
- Vitamin water zero sugar nutrition facts of 1 bottle are calories 0, total fat 0g, sodium 0mg, total carbohydrate 4g, total sugar 0g, includes 0g added sugars, protein 0g, and calcium 0 mg.
- Orange vitamin water nutrition facts of 1 bottle are calories 100, total fat 0g, sodium 0mg, total carbohydrate 28g, total sugar 27g, includes 27g added sugars, protein 0g, calcium 0mg, and potassium 188 mg.
- Strawberry citrus vitamin water nutrition facts of 1 bottle are vitamin A 25%, magnesium, Vitamin B12 100%, and vitamin B6 100%.
- Dragonfruit vitamin water nutrition facts of one bottle are 0g total fat, sodium 0mg, total carbohydrate 27g, total sugar 27g, including 27g added sugars, protein 0g, and iron 0.1 mg.
- Vitamin water zero nutrition facts of 1 bottle of 20 fl oz are 0 calories, total fat 0g, sodium 0mg, total carbohydrate 4g, total sugar 0g, included 0g added sugars, protein 0g, and calcium 0 mg.
- While talking about vitamin water nutrition facts sugar is 27 grams, including 27 grams of added sugars in one bottle.
Now, you have an idea about the vitamin water nutrition facts label. Then let’s go to know about ingredients in vitamin water.
Vitamin Water Ingredients
Vitamin water ingredients are
- Reverse Osmosis Water
- Crystalline Fructose
- Caen Sugar
- Less than 0.5% of Vitamins C, E, B3, B6, B12
- Gum Acacia
- Natural Flavors
- Beta Carotene
- Ascorbic Acid
- Alpha Tocopherol
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
What Is Vitamin Water?
Vitamin water is a beverage that consists of water with added water-soluble vitamins. Most producers offer different vitamin water flavors sweetened with sugar or other natural and artificial sweeteners.
First introduced in the United States more than a decade ago, vitamin water sales continue to grow as consumers recognize the importance of vitamins in their diet and feel that the vitamin water benefits outweigh the added calories.
Is acai-blueberry-pomegranate vitamin water good for you? So, vitamin water provides vitamins that your body needs, therefore, it is good for you. Eldorado Vitamin Spring Water, which is USDA Certified Organic, contains vitamin C and several B vitamins of B3, B5, B6, and B12. The spring water we make with it is also a great source of natural electrolytes.
Of course, vitamin water is a source of calories and vitamins but you should consume vitamin water in moderation as part of a healthy hydration strategy.
Get to know more nutrition facts on Truelynutrition
What Are The Contents Of Vitamin Water?
reverse osmosis water, crystalline fructose, less than 1% of: cane sugar, vitamins C, B5, B6, B12 (ascorbic acid, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin), electrolytes (calcium and magnesium lactate and potassium phosphate), taurine, citric acid, vegetable juices (for color), natural flavors.
What Are The Benefits Of Vitaminwater?
Vitamin water provides vitamins that your body needs. Eldorado Vitamin Spring Water, which is USDA Certified Organic, contains vitamin C and several B vitamins—B3, B5, B6, and B12. The spring water we make it with is also a great source of natural electrolytes.
Can Kids Drink Vitaminwater?
Vitamin waters may look like a quick way to fill any nutrition gaps in a child’s diet. But it’s best for kids to get these nutrients from healthy meals and snacks. Also, these drinks can provide too much of some vitamins and minerals, especially if kids already take a daily multivitamin.
Does Vitaminwater Have Caffeine?
vitaminwater® energy contains 50mg of caffeine per 591ml bottle. to put it in perspective, that’s much less than the amount of caffeine in the same amount of coffee , depending on the method of preparation.
This article has given you the nutrition facts and ingredients of vitamin water in detail. Vitamin water can help replenish electrolytes like calcium, magnesium, and potassium. And if you have an electrolyte imbalance, it can help your body return to its optimal electrolyte levels. There are sugar-free vitamin waters on the market. However, the artificial sweeteners they contain have health risks of their own. When it comes to weight gain or weight loss, what you drink is just as important as what you eat. When you consume calories from liquid sugar, your body does not compensate by making you eat less of other foods. So, this was all about the vitamin water nutrition facts.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit SnapperNews
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit Snorable
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit SquareRoott
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit StarCasto
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit StatusKDuniya
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit Largably