Without whipped cream how can you decorate your cake? But it is also important to know whipped cream nutrition facts because they will tell you whether whipped cream is for you or not. It is also called whipping cream and is used for several purposes, especially as a topping for fruit and desserts such as pie, ice cream, cupcakes, cakes, milkshakes, waffles, hot chocolates, puddings, and cheesecake Jello. The interesting fact is that your whipped cream can last 3 to 4 days even on summer days, by keeping it in the refrigerator. Instead of further discussion let’s directly come to whipped cream nutrition facts.
What Are Whipped Cream Nutrition Facts?
Whipped Cream nutrition facts are
|Nutrition Facts||Values||% Daily Values|
Note: The given nutrition facts in Whipped Cream are based on a serving size of 30 grams, and the % daily values are based on a 2000-calorie diet.
- Fat free whipped cream nutrition facts in 20 grams are 30 calories, 1 gram of total fat, 0.6 grams of saturated fat, 0.1 gram of polyunsaturated fat, 3.2 mg of cholesterol, 14.3 mg of sodium, 5 grams of total carbohydrates, 3.2 grams of sugars, and 0.6 grams of protein.
- Sugar free whipped cream nutrition facts in 30 grams are 100 calories, 10 grams of total fat, 7.5 grams of saturated fat, 0 gram of trans fat, 50 mg of cholesterol, 0 mg of sodium, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of sugars, and 0 grams of protein.
- Whipped cream vodka nutrition facts in 42 grams are 100 calories, 0 grams of total fat, 0 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 0 mg of cholesterol, 0 mg of sodium, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of sugars, and 0 grams of protein.
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream nutrition facts are 42 calories, 4.4 grams of total fat, 2.8 grams of saturated fat, 0.1 gram of polyunsaturated fat, 16 mg of cholesterol, 4.9 mg of sodium, 0.4 grams of total carbohydrates, 0.4 grams of sugars, and 0.3 grams of protein.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream nutrition facts are 350 calories, 37 grams of total fat, 23 grams of saturated fat, 1.1 grams of polyunsaturated fat, 133 mg of cholesterol, 41 mg of sodium, 3.6 grams of total carbohydrates, 3.6 grams of sugars, and 2.6 grams of protein.
Whipped Cream Ingredients
Whipped cream ingredients are,
- Powdered Sugar
- Orange Zest
- Cold heavy cream
What Is Whipped Cream?
You may have various questions regarding whipping cream. So, in this section, we will clear all your doubts. First of all, understand what whipped cream is? Well, whipping or whipped cream is heavy cream that is whipped by a whisk or mixer until it becomes fluffy and holds its shape or by the expansion of dissolved gas, forming a firm colloid.
Is whipped cream healthy? Well, by considering the above mentioned nutritional facts, you can decide for yourself. But here we explain. Whipping cream or heavy whipped cream is high in calories but also rich in healthy fat and several vitamins and minerals. It boosts your energy instantly as it is commonly used in coffee or recipes that need a bit of creaminess but in a small amount. Is Heavy Cream bad for your health? Maybe yes, as per studies it is found that too much consumption of saturated fat increases the risk of cholesterol. But drinking heavy cream to lose weight is also a choice because it is low in carbohydrates and high in fats.
Get to know more nutrition facts on Truelynutrition
How Much Is 1 Tablespoon Of Whipping Cream Nutrition?
Whipping cream, extra heavy/gourmet, not whipped (1 tablespoon) contains 0.4g total carbs, 0.4g net carbs, 5.4g fat, 0.4g protein, and 51 calories.
Is Whipped Cream Healthy To Eat?
Is it healthy? Heavy whipping cream is high in calories but also rich in healthy fat and several vitamins and minerals. It’s generally used in small amounts, such as in coffee or recipes that need a bit of creaminess, so it’s unlikely to add significant calories to your diet.
Is Whipped Cream A Healthy Snack?
Since whipped cream is made primarily from cream, it’s not good for you. Homemade whipped cream contains around eight calories per tablespoon, plus a gram of fat and nearly half a gram of sugar.
Click here – What Are Water Nutrition Facts?
Is Whipped Cream Healthier Than Cream Cheese?
Cream cheese has 36% more calories than whipping cream – whipping cream has 257 calories per 100 grams and cream cheese has 350 calories. For macronutrient ratios, cream cheese is lighter in carbs, heavier in fat and similar to whipping cream for protein.
What Is The Nutritional Value Of Whipped Cream?
Whipped cream, aerosol, heavy cream (2 tablespoon) contains 0.9g total carbs, 0.8g net carbs, 1.5g fat, 0.3g protein, and 17 calories.
By reading this article, you got all about whipped cream in detail including whipped cream nutrition facts and sugar. Whipped cream is unique in its texture, it forms soft, light peaks that are higher than many dairy products. This is because it is made with heavy cream, which has a higher butterfat content. You see, when you whip heavy cream, the air is forced into the liquid, and a stable mass of bubbles forms. It is full of healthy vitamins and minerals.