It is necessary to know about Wingstop nutrition facts because they are currently on-trend and everyone wants to visit Wingstop to eat delicious food. For those who follow a low-fat or low-sodium diet, Wingstop food is not an optimal choice, as the restaurant chain doesn’t provide many menu items with the heart-healthy fare. But filling your plate with Wingstop’s sides of carrots and celery sticks can keep your overall calories count down and your nutritional values up when you dine at Wingstop. For further clarification, let’s know Wingstop nutrition facts.
Click here – What Are Takis Nutrition Facts?
What Are Wingstop Nutrition Facts?
Wingstop nutrition facts are
|Wingstop Nutrition Facts||Values||% Daily Values|
Note: Given nutrition facts of Wingstop are based on serving size of 2 pieces and daily percentage values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Wingstop wings nutrition facts per wing are 80 calories, 4.5g fat, 1g saturated fat, 6g carbs, 4g protein, and 230mg sodium. Plain boneless wings of Wingstop have lower amounts of calories, sodium, saturated fat, and carbohydrates than other types of Wingstop.
- There are plenty of types of Wingstop according to flavor and ingredients. One of them is Orange Szechuan and orange Szechuan nutrition facts serving size 3 oz are 275 calories, calories from fat 0g, total fat 2.5g, saturated fat 0g, trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg, and sodium 55mg.
- Wingstop hot lemon nutrition facts are 29 calories, 1.1 grams of protein, 9.3 grams of carbs, 2.5 grams of sugar, 2.8 grams of fiber, and 0.3 grams of fat. While Wingstop boneless nutrition facts serving size of 2 wings are 169 calories, 74 calories from fat, total fat 8g, saturated fat 2g, trans fat 0g, cholesterol 24mg, 1039mg of sodium, 14g of total carbohydrates, 9g of protein, and 0g sugar.
- Wingstop restaurants lemon pepper jumbo wings nutrition facts are 280 calories, 189 calories from fat, 21g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, cholesterol 125 mg, sodium 460 mg, total carbohydrates 1g, and protein 25g.
- Wingstop ranch nutrition facts serving 3.25 fl oz are 313 calories, 301 calories from fat, total fat 33g, saturated fat 5g, cholesterol 26mg, sodium 518mg, and total carbohydrates 2g. The calories in Wingstop fries are 470.
So, you know Wingstop lemon pepper wings calories and Wingstop menu nutrition facts. Let’s know about the Wingstop ingredients.
Wingstop boneless wings ingredients are
- All-purpose flour
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Ground black pepper
- Hot Sauce
- Chicken Tenderloin
What Is Wingstop?
Wingstop is an American multinational chain of aviation-themed restaurants specializing in chicken wings. Its locations are decorated following the 1930s and 1940s pre-jet aviation theme.
Wingstop was founded in Garland, Texas by Antonio Swad in 1994. The first franchised location opened in 1997, and by 2002 the brand had served one billion wings. The menu of WIngsto consists of chicken wings, boneless wings, and chicken tenders with various dips and sides. And the flavors available in the United States, include Hawaiian, Garlic Parmesan, Lemon Pepper, Mild, Original Hot, Hickory Smoked BBQ, Atomic, Mango Habanero, and Cajun, Louisiana Rub, and spicy Korean Q.
In Wingstop, chicken wings are a crowd-pleasing staple at birthday, graduation, and tailgate parties. The majority of Wingstop’s menu items contain high-fat protein. You will also find fried foods such as boneless tenders and plentiful types of french fries all full of sodium and calories.
Get to know more nutrition facts on Truelynutrition
How Many Calories Is 10 Wingstop Wings?
There are 550 calories in 10 wings of Wingstop Hot Wings. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Is Wingstop Owned By Rick Ross?
Ross is currently the franchise owner of more than 25 Wingstop locations. He recently helped the company launch Thighstop, which was a way for the business to cope with the shortage of chicken wings.
What Day Is 50 Cent Wings At Wingstop?
Mondays and Tuesdays
Don’t forget Mondays and Tuesdays are 50 Cent Boneless Wings at participating locations! Order ahead by calling the Wingstop near you or online at wingstop.com.
What Rapper Owns Wingstop?
Rick Ross, the Miami-based rapper, is doing his part by giving his son his own Wingstop restaurant as a present for his 16th birthday. The Wingstop franchise owner asked his 13 million-plus followers on Instagram to wish his son, William L.
Do They Put Sugar On The Fries At Wingstop?
Aside from being a perfectly crispy French fry, Wingstop seasons them to perfection with a blend of spices undoubtedly includes sugar.
Click here – What Are Salad Nutrition Facts?
Are Wingstop Fries Healthy?
“A large order of the seasoned fries contains double the amount of trans fat recommended for an entire day, and nearly a day’s worth of sodium,” says Bannan. “Trans fats can raise levels of LDL cholesterol, as well as increase your risk for heart disease.”
Is Wingstop Baked Or Fried?
All of our fried foods are cooked in oil that contains soy as an ingredient. Additionally, blue cheese dip, ranch dip and limited time only flavor Orange Szechuan contain soy as an ingredient.
Does Wingstop Use Real Chicken?
Treating animals well is important to our guests and our company, and Wingstop requires all of its U.S. chicken suppliers to comply with applicable USDA, FDA, state, and local regulations. Outside the U.S., we require that chicken be sourced in conformity with all laws applicable in the local country.
Can I Eat Wingstop On Keto?
The classic Wingstop jumbo wings are NOT breaded; in other words, they’re a great keto option with 0 net carbs! Breaded wings at Wingstop include boneless wings and boneless tenders; avoid all of the breaded options on a ketogenic diet.
While going through this article you become aware of Wingstop’s menu’s nutrition facts and ingredients. The menu items of Wingstop are not so healthy. Therefore, for more nutrients and less fat and salt, order two to three wings and order a couple of sides of carrot and celery for a filling meal. So, for the healthiest meal at Wingstop, stick to plain wings, a side of carrot and celery, and skip a dipping sauce for the most nutritious option. After reading this article you became well aware of Wingstop nutrition facts and now you can decide whether you eat Wingstops’s food or not.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit CrazzyCricket
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit CricFor
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit EagerClub
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit EarthCycle
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit EkSankalpJob
What is the healthiest thing to get at Wingstop